Niger Delta University (NDU) resumption date for continuation of academic activities.
The resumption date for the continuation of academic activities at Niger Delta University (NDU) following the suspension of the ASUU strike has been announced.
Academic activities will begin online on Monday, November 7, 2023, while the University Management awaits government repairs to the road leading to the University.
The management of Niger Delta University (NDU) has announced the resumption date and other important dates for the continuation of the suspended 2023/2024 academic session.
NDU Resumption & Other Important Dates
Following the suspension of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) strike action, the Senate met on Thursday, November 3,2023 and resolved as follows:
1. Academic activities will begin online on Monday, November 7, 2023, while the University Management waits for the government to repair the damaged portions of the road leading to the University.
2. The University’s ICT centre shall train all academic staff on the usage of the apps required to teach online, and the training exercise shall begin on November 21, 2022, and end on November 24, 2022.
3. The matriculation ceremony for the 2021/2022 Academic Session will take place on Saturday, December 3, 2023.
4. All University 100 Level students who have not finished their clearance process should do so as of Monday, November 7, 2023, as representatives from several Faculties will be on the ground at the Faculty of Law site in Yenagoa to assist such students.
5. All outstanding final year results of students who have paid school fees and have duly registered for courses online must be forwarded to Senate as supplementary results by the respective Deans of Faculty.