Nigerian army past questions and Answers. This is where to download Nigerian army past questions and answers. We have both Nigerian army short service past questions pdf and Nigerian army SSC interview questions for you.
Nigerian army past questions and Answers Sample
Below is just a glimpse of what you should be expecting in the upcoming army examination;
1. SON means.
(a) The male child of a couple
(b) Son of the great Notredemus
(c) Standards Organization of Nigeria
(d) None of the above
2. AIE in Finance and Accounts means:
(A) Authority to Incur Expenses
(B) Authority to Incur Expenditure
(C) Authority to Involve Experts
(D) Authority to Incure Expenses
3. NHIS means
a). National Health Insurance Scheme
b). Nigerian Health Insurance Scheme
c). National Health Insurance Sector
d). Nigerian Health Insurance Sector
4. In the Marxist theory, those who live by selling their labour are called
c). Feudal lords
5. Which of the following is NOT an acceptable means of achieving democracy
6). A bill that applies to the whole population and is intended to promote the general welfare is called
a). A private bill
b). A decree
c). An Appropriation bill
d). A public deal
7). Under the 1963 republican constitution, the president excercised.
a). judicial power
b). executive power
c). nominal power
d). concurrent powers
8. The principal of federal character was first enunciated in the
a). 1989 constitution
b). 1963 constitution
c). 1999 constitution
d). 1979 constitution
9. A major issue that distinguishes pressure groups from political parties is
b) the objective
c) the voting pattern
d) the ideology
10. Equality before the law is component of
a) separation of powers
b) checks and balanced
c) the rule of law
d) constitutional law
Also See: Nigerian Police Past Questions
Top 7 Benefits Of Nigerian Army Past Questions and Answers
Now, here are a number of reasons why getting the Nigerian Army past questions and answers is the best investment you can make:
- This past questions and answers gives you a clue on the scope of the examination
- A good percentage of question has the tendency of returning
- Importantly, it guides you and helps you to be self-confident
- You have a chance of seeing series of questions asked over the years
- Gets you in shape and focused for the examination
- With these past questions, you can time yourself and see if you can meet up during examination.
- The past questions serve as a guide, giving you an insight into how the exams are being set and perhaps how trickery the answers can be.
Important Tip: Years gone by, the revelation has been that a great portion of questions do repeat themselves. So, equipping yourself with the knowledge of how these questions are set helps you to be prepared beforehand and stay ahead of your competition.
How to Download Nigerian Army Past Questions & Answers
Note: Nigerian Army past question and Answers are not for free, rather they are bout for just ₦2000. Do not allow anyone to deceive you about downloading free past questions and answers for free because it is never true.
Method of Payment
In other to get the material delivered to your mailbox in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of ₦2000 naira to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 0731933754
- Account Name: Unyah, Aniekeme Kingsley
- Bank Name: Access Bank
After payment, please send The Following to this Number ‘08095570893’ or 08116834553
- Name of the School
- Course of Study
- Your email address or Whatsapp number to 08095570893 and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
Additionally, you can call/chat us on 08095570893 before and after payment.
We at Recruitmentpastquestions wish you all the best as you try taking another step in your life. Congrats in Advance.