This is where the Nigerian immigration service recruitment past question with answers is officially sold. So, if are aiming to be successful in the upcoming NIS screening exercise and perhaps looking for past questions and answers to help you prepare, then we are here for you.
Sample Question Of Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Screening
1. Which of following is the core duty of the Nigeria Immigration?
(a) Persecuting offenders
(b) Enforcing of Laws
(c) Issuance of all Nigerian travel document
(d) Deporting of foreigners.
2.The NIS was brought out of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) in what year?
3. The NIS was formally established by the act of parliament in the year——
4. The first African country to introduce E-passport was——-
5. How many Controller General(s) has the Nigerian Immigration Service gotten altogether since inception?
6. The present comptroller general of NIS is ———
(a) Umar Dahiru
(b) Uhuru Kayidee
(c) Boniface Cosmos
(d) Muhammed Babandede (2016 till date)
7. The first Secretary General of Common wealth was ——-
(a) George Washington
(b) Tulma Goldie
(c) Arnold Smith
(d) Joseph Garba
8. Lagos became a crown colony in the year ——–
9. The first war 1 was between
10. The western and eastern Nigeria became self governed in the year ——
Choose the option nearest in meaning to the words underlined below.
1. After many years of struggle as a trader, he struck gold
(a) Became quite rich
(b) Won a big contract
(c) he became a gold miner
(d) became a goldsmith
2. One significant character of the jet age is that it encourages people to cut corners
(a) Not to face all problems
(b) to want to become rich quickly
(c) to want to avoid unnecessary hardships
(d) forfeit the opportunity of further education.
3. The lady who won the beauty contest had agood gait
4. It would need a high flyer to make a first class degree in the university
(a) A smart performer
(b) an outright genius
(c) an outstanding scholar
(d) an unmitigated swat
5. What you will find in the book is abird’s eye view of the subject
(a) A detailed account
(b) a balanced account
(c) a biased treatment
(d) a general survey
How Much is Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Past Question
This past question goes for just ₦2000. If you are interested in purchasing, continue reading.
Benefits Of NIS Past Questions and Answers
Now, here are a number of reasons why getting the Nigerian Immigration Service past questions and answers is the best investment you can make:
- This past questions and answers gives you a clue on the scope of the examination
- A good percentage of question has the tendency of returning
- Importantly, it guides you and helps you to be self-confident
- You have a chance of seeing series of questions asked over the years
- Gets you in shape and focused for the examination
- With these past questions, you can time yourself and see if you can meet up during examination.
- The past questions serve as a guide, giving you an insight into how the exams are being set and perhaps how trickery the answers can be.
Important Tip: Years gone by, the revelation has been that a great portion of questions do repeat themselves. So, equipping yourself with the knowledge of how these questions are set helps you to be prepared beforehand and stay ahead of your competition.
How to Download Immigration Past Questions & Answers
Note: Nigerian Immigration Service past question and Answers are not for free, rather they are bout for just ₦2000. Do not allow anyone to deceive you about downloading free past questions and answers for free because it is never true.
Method of Payment
In other to get the material delivered to your mailbox in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of ₦2000 naira to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 0731933754
- Account Name: Unyah, Aniekeme Kingsley
- Bank Name: Access Bank
After payment, please send The Following to this Number ‘08095570893’ or 08116834553
- Name of the School
- Course of Study
- Your email address or Whatsapp number to 08095570893 and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
Additionally, you can call/chat us on 08095570893 before and after payment.
We at Recruitmentpastquestions wish you all the best as you try taking another step in your life. Congrats in Advance.