NNPC Recruitment Test Past Questions: This is where to download NNPC recruitment past questions pdf. We have in stock an up to date nnpc recruitment past questions and answers to help you prepare for the forthcoming NNPC recruitment examinations.
Call To Get This Past Question Now
NNPC like we all know is one of the leading Oil and Firms in the country. They are known for recruiting reputable and quality graduates and undergraduates to fill various positions in their company. The process of recruitment usually involve examination in which if successfully scaled through will qualify you to the next level of recruitment exercise. That is where the need for past question and answers come in to help you prepare for the test.
NNPC Recruitment Past Questions Sample
Below is what the NNPC Recruitment Past Questions looks like;
1. If I give you seven apples, you will then have five times as many as I would then have, however, if you give me seven apples, we will then both have the same number of apples. How many apples do we currently have?
A I have 24 apples and you have 18 apples.
B I have 10 apples and you have 32 apples.
C I have 18 apples and you have 24 apples.
D I have 14 apples and you have 28 apples.
E I have 12 apples and you have 20 apples.
2. If it takes Seyi twenty minutes to boil an egg in 1.5 litres of water, how long will it take Ala who is 3 years older than Seyi to boil 4 eggs in 1.5 litres of water?
A 10 minutes
B 20 minutes
C 25 minutes
D 5 minutes
E 80 minutes
3. Amakiri spent N125 for a camera and some film. The camera cost N100 more than the film. What percent of the cost of the two items did Amakiri spend for the camera?
4. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
5. The price of garri rose by 40% last week and fell by 40% this week. What is the total rise or fall in Percentage?
6. The average weight of a class of 24 students is 36 years. When the weight of the teacher is also included, the average weight Increases by 1kg. What is the weight of the teacher?
7. Mr. Kalada is three times as old as his son. After fifteen years, Mr. Kalada will be twice as old as his son’s age at that time. Hence, Mr. Kalada’s present age is——–
8. What number comes next in this sequence? 917452, 97452,
9. There is a pole in a lake. One-half of the pole is in the ground, another one-third of it is covered by water, and 12 ft is out of the water. What is the total length of the pole in ft?
A 12 ft
B 34 ft
C 56 ft
D 64 ft
E 72 ft
10. Boneri was 24 when his son Ibifuro was born. If Boneri is now 3 times as old as Ibifuro, how many years ago was Boneri 4 times as old as Ibifuro?
11. Amakiri bought a bike for N20 and gave the bike dealer a cheque for N30 to pay for it. The bike dealer persuaded a shopkeeper to change the cheque for him. Amakiri having received his N10 change, rode off on the bike and was not seen again. Later, the cheque was found to be valueless and the bike dealer had to refund the shopkeeper the amount he had received. The bike dealer had bought the bike for N10. How much did the bike dealer lose altogether?
E The bike dealer did not lose any money
12. The drive from Oakland to Pinewood was a tricky one. I covered the uphill distance of 55 miles at 35 miles per hour. The return journey from Pinewood to Oakland was downhill, and I managed to drive at 63 miles per hour. What was my average speed for the entire journey?
13. The average cost of 5 oranges and 4 guava is 36 naira. The average cost of 7 oranges and 8 guava is 48 naira. What is the total cost of 24 oranges and 24 guava?
A 1044 naira
B 2088 naira
C 720 naira
D 324 naira
E 198 naira
Also See: Npower Past Questions and Answers
Top Benefits Of NNPC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
Now, here are a number of reasons why getting the NNPC past questions and answers is the best investment you can make:
- This past questions and answers gives you a clue on the scope of examination
- A good percentage of question has the tendency of returning
- Importantly, it guides you and helps you to be self-confident
- You have a chance of seeing series of questions asked over the years
- Gets you in shape and focused for the examination
- With these past questions, you can time yourself and see if you can meet up during examination.
- The past questions serve as a guide, giving you an insight into how the exams are being set and perhaps how trickery the answers can be.
Important Tip: Years gone by, the revelation has been that a great portion of questions do repeat themselves. So, equipping yourself with the knowledge of how these questions are set helps you to be prepared beforehand and stay ahead of your competition.
How to Download NNPC Recruitment Past Questions pdf
Note: NNPC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers are not for free, rather they are bout for just ₦2000. Do not allow anyone to deceive you about downloading free past questions and answers for free because it is never true.
Method of Payment
In other to get the material delivered to your mailbox in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of ₦2000 naira to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 0731933754
- Account Name: Unyah, Aniekeme Kingsley
- Bank Name: Access Bank
After payment, please send The Following to this Number ‘09030418025’
- Your Name (Payment Name)
- Your email address or Whatsapp number to 09030418025 and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
Additionally, you can call/chat us on 09030418025 before and after payment.
We at Recruitmentpastquestions wish you all the best as you try taking another step in your life. Congrats in Advance.