Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2023/2024 Academic Session [UPDATED].
The post-UTME and Direct Entry screening application forms for admission into the undergraduate programmes of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK), are now on sale.
NSUK post UTME cut-off mark is 160.
NSUK post UTME form application deadline is November 9.
Latest Info On NUSK Post UTME / De Screening Form
Applications are invited from candidates that scored the minimum required cut-off mark and made Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) their first choice of institution (UTME & Direct Entry) to apply for the 2022/2023 academic session admission screening exercise.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission.
Candidates Eligible for NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the candidate must have:
1) Participated in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
2) Scored not less than 160 marks in the 2023 UTME and possessed a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Eight (8) points in IJMB for Direct Entry and Possess at least five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics and not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
3) The candidate must have chosen Nasarawa State University as First Choice in the 2022 UTME. However, candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University as the 1st Choice Institution must change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal to qualify for the screening.
How Apply NSUK Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) Two thousand Naira only through the following steps:
- Visit the Nasarawa State University 2023 Post-UTME Screening Portal at https://ug.nsuk.edu.ng/application#/
- Create an account/Profile Set-up
- On creating a Profile, fill the open forms as follows:
- Click application type and select 2023/2024 POST-UTME application
- Create an e-mail address and password
- Login with the e-mail and password used in creating an account/profile
- Select payment for Screening through the available options
- Fill in your personal and contact details
- Upload the following:
- Passport photograph
- A’level Qualification (For DE Applicants only)
- SSCE details for both UTME/DE Applicants
- Fill in the scratch card purchase
- Application completed
- Print out the following:
- Application Summary
- Download payment invoice
UPLOAD OF “O” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE: UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that in addition to the above Post-UTME Registration, they are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT centres to upload their “O” Level/“A” Level results on their JAMB profile.
The Dealine as been Extended to November 9 2023