ZAMSU Admission List 2023 is Out- Zamfara State University ZAMSU Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. Courses in the University.
This s to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) first-degree programmes during the 2023/2024 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Latest info on Zamfara State University Admission List
ZAMSU Admission List 2023 is Out –Zamfara State University ZAMSU Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. Do you want to check ZAMSU Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your ZAMSU admission status. After the University Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the University, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
Admission List contains all the names of successful students whose Admission is been offered to study undergraduate courses at the University.
How to Check ZAMSU Admission List 2023/2024
ZAMSU admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programs of the university for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released.
Currently, ZAMSU prospective students can only access their admission status by following the procedure outlined below:
1). Go to the ZAMSU admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
2). Login with your JAMB Registration Number and the State of Origin as username and password respectively
3). Locate and click on ‘Notification‘ to access your ZAMSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded to the university website.
- Visit the university admission portal at http://www.sis.zamsut.edu.ng/
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns (your JAMB registration is your username and password)
- Click on the “Applicant” tab and then click on “Evidence of Admission” to access your ZAMSUT admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are required to come along with the following (Original credentials) for the screening exercise:
Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
Scratch Card for result checking
Scratch Card for result checking
2 Passport size Photographs.
Also Come along with Online screening slip, Physical screening invitation letter, Downloaded O’level Results from the internet at not more than 2 sittings, Scratch card PIN (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GRADE II) or Original Certificates, Indigene Letters as well as NCE/NDE/IJMB for Direct Entry Candidates.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the Zamfara State University ZAMSU.