Al-Qalam University, Katsina (AUK) registration guidelines for new and returning students for 2023/204 academic session.
The registration guidelines for both fresh and stale students of the Al-Qalam University, Katsina (AUK), for the 2023/2024 academic session have been published.
Latest Info on Al-Qalam University Registration Guidelines
This is to inform all the new and returning students of Al-Qalam University, Katsina (AUK), that the management of the institution has published the registration guidelines for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Al-Qalam University Katsina (AUK) Registration Guidelines
- Create account from https://sis.auk.edu.ng or you click on ‘Apply Here’ tab on AUK website https://auk.edu.ng.
- Generate Invoice to pay N10,000 Application form
- Login with your Remita Reference Number (RRR) as Username and password
- Create your profile and wait for admission
- Check your admission status regularly
- Print your Al-Qalam University Admission letter
- Proceed to Admission confirmation venue
- Present your AUK Admission letter, JAMB Admission letter and original credentials for persual
- Get your Confirmation letter after being cleared by confirmation officer
- Generate invoice for payment of fees Pay your fees through the various payment methods (Card, Internet, Wallet, Bank etc)
- Verify payment and proceed for courses registration.
- Login with your registration number and password
- Generate invoice for payment of fees
- Pay the generated invoice and proceed for courses registration.
Contacts for enquiries:
Technical issues: 08021993992
Profile issues: 08033074611
Payment issues: 070676990204
General Information: 08035869764
If you think this post can be of help to anyone, please share it.