Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for 2021/2022 academic session.
The amount and payment procedure for the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) acceptance fee for candidates admitted during the 2021/2022 academic session.
Latest Info On CRUTECH Acceptance Fee
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) degree programmes during the 2021/2022 academic session that the payment of the acceptance fee will commence on Monday, November 7, 2022.
CRUTECH Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
All new students are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N15,000.00 (This payment qualifies you to print the Acceptance of Admission Form, CRUTECH Admission Letter and School Fee Chart )
- Log on to https://www.unicross.edu.ng/
- Click on eduportal
- Click on the Apply Now button on the homepage to direct you to the Post UTME Page
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number, click the Check button to proceed Confirm your details and proceed to create an account once your Jamb Registration Number is verified.
- Enter your valid Email address and Phone number on the text boxes to create account and Click on the Submit button.
- A verification mail will be sent to your email; check your email to continue your application.
NOTE: kindly note that your verification mail could be in the promotions tab especially for Gmail.
- Click on the Continue Registration button in your mail to proceed to the Confirm Payment Page.
- Proceed by clicking Continue to get applicant login details.
- An email will be sent to your mail with details of your login credentials (email and password).
- Enter the email and password on the text box
- Click on the Sign in button to login to the Applicant page
- You are expected to change your password on first login.
- Click on the Proceed button to change applicant password.
- Enter your current password and new password on the text boxes
- Re-Enter the new password on the confirm password text box
- On successful change of password, you will be directed to the applicant dashboard page.
- Click on Bio-data on the sidebar to view applicant details
- Click on UTME result page on the sidebar to add UTME result.
- Click on o’Level Result on the sidebar to add your 0 Level details.
- Select the dropdown to add your 0 Level details
- Click on Add Result button to add the new result
- Click on the Send Result button to update the O’ Level result
- Click on Upload Document on the sidebar to upload all the necessary documents (UTME Result Slip, Passport Photograph, O ‘Level Results, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Scratch Card, B.SC/HND/NCE Certificate, Birth Certificate and Certificate of Origin)
- Click on the applicant dashboard, scroll down to the end of the page
Student are advised Follow The Acceptant Fee Procedure.
Share This Post: If You this post can be of help to others, please share it.