University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) School of Basic Studies CBT examination date, time and venue 2022/2023. UNIPORT Basic Studies Screening Date 2022/2023
The admission screening exercise date, time and venue of the School of Basic Studies, University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), for the 2022/2023 academic session have been announced.
Latest Info On UNIPORT Basic Studies Screening
This is to bring to the notice of all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), School of Basic Studies programme during the 2022/2023 academic session that the management has announced the date they are required to appear for screening.
The University of Port Harcourt invites candidates who chose the University as the first choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 150 to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Nigeria.
UNIPORT Post UTME Date
Monday, 31st October 2022 Anatomy, Physiology, Nursing, Dentistry, Agriculture & SSLT
Tuesday, 1st November 2022 Humanities & Pharmacy
Wednesday, 2nd November 2022 Management Sciences & Law
Thursday, 3rd November 2022 Engineering & Education
Friday, 4th November 2022 Social Sciences & Science
Saturday, 5th November 2022 Medicine and Surgery.
UNIPORT Basic Studies Screening
The CBT examination for 2022/2023 School of Basic Studies has been scheduled for Monday, November 14, 2022.
Venue: School of Basic Studies
Time: 8:00 a.m.
UNIPORT Basic Studies Screening Registration Procedures
- Eligible candidates must input their UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate a Remita code for payment with your master, visa, or verve card, etc. OR Print out the Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with the Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of ₦2,000only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Print a Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day before the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be of help to others, please share it.