JAMB Subject Combination for Physics/Astrology » Admission requirements to study Physics/Astrology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Physics/Astrology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Physics/Astrology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Physics/Astrology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Physics/Astrology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Physics/Astrology.
Please read the Physics/Astrology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Physics/Astrology
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Physics/Astrology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Physics/Astrology
Direct Entry Requirement for Physics/Astrology:
- NCE/Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry.
UTME Requirement for Physics/Astrology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Physics/Astrology:
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Physics/Astrology.
If you think that this post can be of help to anyone, please share it.
JAMB Subject Combination for Education Pschychology And Curriculum Studies
JAMB Subject Combination for Education Foundations And Management
JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics And Statistics
JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics And Education Technology
JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical/Production Engineering
JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Social Studies