JAMB Subject Combination for Physics/Industrial Physics » Admission requirements to study Physics/Industrial Physics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Physics/Industrial Physics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Physics/Industrial Physics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Physics/Industrial Physics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Physics/Industrial Physics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Physics/Industrial Physics.
Please read the Physics/Industrial Physics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Physics/Industrial Physics
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Physics/Industrial Physics
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY, OKADA, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – IGBINEDION
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Physics/Industrial Physics
Direct Entry Requirement for Physics/Industrial Physics:
- NCE/Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry.
UTME Requirement for Physics/Industrial Physics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Physics/Industrial Physics:
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Physics/Industrial Physics.
If you think that this post can be of help to anyone, please share it.
JAMB Subject Combination for Education Pschychology And Curriculum Studies
JAMB Subject Combination for Education Foundations And Management
JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics And Statistics
JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics And Education Technology
JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical/Production Engineering