UNIUYO Admission List 2023/2024/UTME & Direct Entry— Here you will be provided with information on uniuyo admission list 2023, uniuyo admission list 2023/2024, uniuyo admission list pdf download, uniuyo undergraduate admission list, uniuyo supplementary admission list, is uniuyo admission list 2023/2024 out, uniuyo news on admission 2023, uniuyo admission list checker, uniuyo postgraduate admission list.
Latest Info on UNIUYO Admission List
The management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
All the candidates who participated in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2023/2024 admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status through the steps outlined below.
How to Check UNIUYO Admission List
Currently, the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your University of Uyo (UNIUYO) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your UNIUYO admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates successfully admitted into the UNIUYO first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List is uploaded on JAMB website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep checking the JAMB website for their admission status.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not
- Print the Notification of Admission Status
If you think this post can be of help to others, please share it.